East Africa Crisis Appeal
Millions of children and families are in need of urgent help.
Please donate today.
EAST AFRICA CRISIS APPEAL
East Africa is experiencing one of the worst droughts in living memory.
Drought, conflict and lack of food mean millions of children and families are in desperate need. We’re on the ground responding to the crisis delivering life-saving aid. But we need to do more.
- 25 million people are in crisis and in need of food water and humanitarian assistance
- 3.5 million children under-5 are malnourished
- 5.2 million people have had to leave their homes to find food or escape conflict
How your money can help
- Provide food, water, healthcare and nutrition to those most in need
- Provide water purification sachets
- Provide water trucking - transporting water to areas in need
- Provide safe water storage containers
- Provide education to children forced out of school
- Provide psychosocial support to young people left traumatised by the crisis
- Raise awareness on child rights and gender based violence
Without immediate action, this crisis will get worse. We need to act now to save lives.
World Vision's response to this crisis is continually expanding and we will use your donation to help children and families in the East Africa region.
World Vision urges the UK government to put pressure on the international community to respond urgently to the hunger crisis in …
More than 250 child soldiers associated with South Sudan’s numerous fighting groups will be released today following the success…
Every afternoon, just after the final school bell rings, 13-year-old Dak heads to the fields. There, he marvels at the kale grow…