World Vision UK: Our Impact
The value of our work is truly measured by its impact on children's lives. So every year, alongside our financial Annual Report, we publish an assessment of our projects' effectiveness over the last 12 months; our Impact Report.
Our Impact Report is a transparent and inspiring evaluation of how we're working: how our approaches have improved children's lives; how we've improved our ways of working; what we can learn and how we can be even more effective in the future.
This video summarises our work round the world in 2017. It also focuses on the impact of our Girls' Education project in Zimbabwe - where our integrated approach has made a great difference to girls like Mavis.
2017 IMPACT REPORT
This is our eighth, annual Impact Report looking at both:
- breadth of impact - particularly the number of children we have reached with our programming and
- depth of impact - looking at the nature of change in children's lives.
You'll find out more on:
- our three key strategic areas (child protection, child health and humanitarian response and resilience)
- findings from studies on Most Vulnerable Children in our programming and on the use of cash in emergency programmes
- and how we met 92% of our project targets.
Read more our 2017 Impact report:
Help the impact of our work reach even more people by sharing this report (using the icons below)
INCLUSION OF PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES
Five years after completing a programme to support inclusion of disabled people within India, World Vision UK asked an external disability expert (a person with a disability) to evaluate the impact and investigate how far the project had succeeded.
The 4 page report shows the results.