Girls’ Night Out is an inspiring and entertaining night out for women of all ages fronted by the vivacious Carrie Grant.
Carrie is best known as a presenter on The One Show and for her starring roles on TV talent contests Pop Idol and Fame Academy. Carrie is a personal voice coach to many successful pop stars and celebrities that have included Take That, Will Young and Gwyneth Paltrow, and has presented, alongside her husband David, on the CBeebies series David and Carrie's Pop Shop. As one of the country's leading motivational speakers, Carrie works for organisations such as The Foreign Office, The Body Shop, the NHS and Sainsbury's.
Life changing... totally fulfilling and rejuvenating! Ladies that did not attend – you missed out big time!
The night features hilarious stand-up comedy from award-winning Jo Enright who has worked with both Peter Kay and Ricky Gervais. For more than a decade Jo has crafted a completely unique style of stand-up comedy and never fails to get a church full of women laughing!
Alongside stand-up, Jo is in demand as a comedy actress having played Beverley in Peter Kay's Phoenix Nights.
It was so professional yet great fun. I was proud to take a guest. The stories told by Carrie Grant about her own life were so thought provoking and Jo Enright made my sides ache. A great evening out!
Every woman deserves to be treated. On arrival everyone receives a complimentary goody bag of treats before taking their seat for a fun-filled but emotional journey.
During the course of the evening, Carrie and Jo share the life-changing work of World Vision and their own encounters visiting Uganda, where they witnessed first-hand how World Vision brings hope and practical help to many poor and vulnerable children.
At the interval, there are cupcakes, wine and a chance to mingle with like-minded people. There is also an opportunity to sponsor a child and discuss the work World Vision does with members of the team.
Finally, don't forget to share your wise words by completing a Pearl of Wisdom card in exchange for some great prizes!
Girls’ Night Out was truly unique, full of friends having fun and enjoying lots of free goodies, combined with first class entertainment that pulled your emotions from empathy and being desperate to help change the lives of children, to laughing so hard my stomach hurt!
Upcoming events and tickets
No current events
Girls' Night Out Past Events and photos
- Saturday 23 January | Baptist Chuch, Bishop's Stortford photos »
- Thursday 12 February | Dundee photos »
- Friday 27 February | Camberley photos »
- Saturday 28 February | Sawbridgeworth photos »
- Saturday 14 March | Penge photos »
- Saturday 18 April | Purley Baptist Church, Purley photos »
- Saturday 25 April | St Barnabas, Finchley, London photos »
- Saturday 20 June | Riverside church, Burton on Trent photos »
- Thursday 10 September | Royal Bank of Scotland, Edinburgh photos »
- Friday 11 September | Westwood Hill Evangelical Church, East Kilbride photos »
- Saturday 12 September | Hamilton Baptist Church, Hamilton photos »
- Friday 18 September | Reigate Baptist Church, Reigate photos »
- Saturday 24 October | St Nicholas Church, Nottingham photos »
- Saturday 28 November | The Sanctuary Church, Bristol photos »